Thursday, May 21, 2009

School Days

Today Jacob completed his frist year of Pre-K. I still can't believe first of all that he is old enough to be in preschool and secondly that his first year is already over. He has had such a great year with great teachers and great friends in his class. It makes me realize just how fast the school years are going to go by especially when he and Luke are older and busier! They had a "field day" today going all around the school to different activities that were set up. Below are a few pictures of the day and of course I had to include a few pictures from his first day of school back in September.

Today




First day of school



Brotherly love


Friends


Doing what he is supposed to be doing, even with me there


Playing games


Doing a little dance



His teacher, Mrs. Douglas

5 comments:

  1. Oh gads, what a sweet love! I cant believe he is so big. My heart aches when I think of how fast the time is passing... I'm so thankful for little Jacob, and Luke too! How lucky am I to get to be their aunt?? Loves! Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's already been a year of school?? Phew, it goes too fast. He is SUCH a big boy and looks so proud of himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so grown up! You can really see the changes from his first day to the last. After June 16th, I'm off for about 5 1/2 weeks - we need to get together for lunch/playtime with the boys at the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when he had his first day. I can't believe how much more quickly time flies when you look at the kiddos growing up. Give Jacob and Luke hugs and loves from their Aunt Amanda. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Katherine... next thing you know he'll be bringing you a grandchild... time DOES fly! Enjoy every moment. As cute as the pictures are, after seeing Jacob in person, they just do not do justice! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete