Sarah would like to tell you what we've been up to lately...
This is me on my first Thanksgiving.
My bros and my cousin Emily watching a movie at Papa Jim and G-Lana's house on Tgiving day.
Jacob is not only a good big brother but a good cousin to Emily!
We had a fun night with our good friends Jackson and Ryan. We went to the McKinney square and enjoyed a festive night complete with a horse carriage ride, bounce house and dinner.
Mom thought it would be fun to go cut down a tree from a real tree farm. There aren't too many around here but she and Daddy found one in Denison which was about 45minutes away.
We had to find just the right one.
I like my new ride that Mom got for us. She got a great deal on it on Black Friday.
I was worn out from all this tree farm fun. Gotta love that fresh country air!
Mommy and Daddy thought it would be fun to get a bigger tree than usual since we have more room for it this year. It's big all right!
I got front row seating while everyone else decorated the tree.
Mommy thought it would be fun to get the boys a little tree for their room. They love it!
And of course the boys had to decorate a gingerbread house.
And lately when the boys hear Christmas music they stop what they are doing and start dancing like this. Such silly brothers I have! But I can't wait until I'm big enough to join in on the fun.
And my doctor recently told my Mom that I could practice sitting up. So here I am. But I don't think I'm quite ready for this milestone. I kept falling forward.
And speaking of the doctor, I went for my 4 month well check on December 2 and I weigh 16 pounds and am 25.5 long, 95th and 97th percent. I'm a big girl! We are thankful that I am doing everything I'm supposed to be doing. Here are a few more things I've been doing...
* I have learned to roll over. From my belly to my back that is. Everyone was so excited. I rolled over my right side first. Then mommy rolled me back to my tummy and I then decided to roll over to my left side. I was putting on quite the show for the fam.
* I have found that my voice can go really high. I like to squeal when I'm really happy!
* I also can laugh now. Mommy does some silly things that make me giggle. She always looks so happy when I laugh. Jacob can also make me laugh.
* I am trying to reach for things now. It's not always easy to get what I'm after but I'm sure working at it.
* Mommy thinks I'm teething because I am constantly chewing on my fingers and I soak through about 3 or more bibs a day. I'm one droolin' girl!
* Today at the store, Mommy bought size 3 diapers.
I'm looking forward to celebrating my first Christmas. Mommy tells me that we are going to see Santa next week so be on the lookout for that picture. I sure hope Luke will be in the picture with us. He sure seems scared of the big guy! Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season so far! Love to all!