Friday, July 22, 2011

A big move

My sister, Kyla and her husband Michael and baby Joseph will be making the big move back to Texas in August. Michael accepted a job in the Houston area that he will start August 22. We are thrilled they will be moving back to their roots and excited we will be able to see them more often. And we are so excited to be able to get little Joseph together with all the cousins here.


They came down to Houston a few weeks ago and stopped off at our house for a night before they flew back to Minneapolis. While they were here, we had a small gathering so we could all see them. By some miracle we were able to snap this picture...family complete!


And again this one. All 7 cousins together!


Papa with 7 of his 13 great-grandchildren.


Grandma and Grandpa with the youngest two.


Congratulations Kyla and Michael on your relocation back home! We are so excited for you guys to be back!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE all the cousins on the couch!! and, all the wonderful family photos. Such a beautiful thing. I know you are all so glad to have Kyla, Michael and Joseph close. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks seester! We are SO happy to be coming back and are counting down the days! So glad we will get to have so many more of those pictures with all the little cousins together!

    Love you!!
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for Kyla moving closer. I know you guys are so excited. It will be great for all of the cousins to be closer!

    Jacob did great with his swimming lessons. He definitely seems more confident. I know that helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so far behind in getting to comment on blogs. But I've been keeping up on my phone, especially during late-night feedings. I'm so proud of Lukie for mastering potty training. Three cheers for adding stickers to the Elmo potty chart. And sweet Jacob looks like a pro in the swimming pool. You'd never know he had fears by looking at those pictures. I'm proud of him, too, for conquering those fears. It's not easy to face what you're afraid of. And Sarah-bear is as cute as ever eating her snacks. What an angel! What wonderful news about Kyla, Michael and Joseph. I bet you girls are already planning all the fun times to be had now that she's back. What a blessing! And I LOVE those family photos. I'm still amazed that you pulled it off with a timer - those are definitely pictures to be framed. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news about Kyla's move to TX! Maybe now we'll finally get you down here to Houston, haha!

    The family pictures are SO great and it amazes me how well they turned out, especially with all the cousins. That is HARD, I know!

    ReplyDelete