Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Joy

We went out to Kristina and Oscar's house this year to celebrate Easter since my parents are with Kyla, Michael and baby Joseph in Minneapolis. We had a great weekend together. (despite the fact that I was sick in bed with a stomach bug on Saturday-but I was much better come Sunday). The kids played nonstop and enjoyed coloring and hunting Easter eggs.











The great Easter egg hunt.


Jacob is on a mission.




Look at all those eggs.


Luke was SO proud that he found eight eggs. He counted them many, many times just to make sure! Jacob's response, "I have WAY more than eight."


The gang.


Hope you all had a blessed Easter and enjoyed this glorious day!

4 comments:

  1. I just love love love the family Easter pics! I didn't think you could have a more beautiful picture than the one with the bluebonnets, but this one just might be the best yet! The kids look so precious in their Easter outfits. That Sarah is too cute for words! And may I say, you are looking so gorgeous! The dress, your hair, my my, I bet Jim is so proud to have you on his arm! I'm so glad you guys had a fun Easter. And I'm loving all the posts lately. I know there is a lot more to come and I'm looking forward to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauri is right - you guys look great! LOVE your dress. :-) We haven't gotten a good family pic in a while. It seems like I just don't try because no one will cooperate and none of them seem to turn out. Or maybe it's because I just don't want my picture taken these days.

    I'm so glad you guys got to be with family on Easter. Looks like everyone had fun hunting eggs and got lots of fun goodies. I'm betting the boys will help Sarah bear eat all of her candy. :-) No doubt Jackson is eating Ryan's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family pic! And everyone is even looking at the camera. Do tell us your secret for making that happen!

    I love your dress. You guys look great with all of your color coordination. Such beautiful girls and handsome fellas!

    I'm glad you got to spend time with Kristina and Oscar, especially since your parents were out of town. Hope your week is going well. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a fun Easter girl! I love your family pictures - they are so very sweet! So fun that this is little Sarah's first Easter too! I'm glad the kids had fun with the Easter egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete