Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random Picture Post

After looking through my pictures, I realized it's time for a random picture post. Most of these were taken from my Iphone. Gotta love the random pictures, sometimes my favorites!

They love pushing the mini shopping carts at Market Street. It sure makes for an interesting/long/frustrating/entertaining trip to the grocery store!

Making some fizzy fun. Adding colored vinegar to baking soda. A fun, inexpensive activity. 

Dress-up time. I think little Miss Ironman needs some pretty princess clothes. What do you think? 

Scooby Doo meets Handy Manny's tools. 


Sarah loves to pretend to be taking a nap. Cracks me up. 


Morning snuggles!

On her way to the gym!

Gotta hydrate first!

Sarah's birthday carousel ride with her buddy Ryan.

Enjoying Sarah's birthday ride with Jackson.

 Whatever works, right?

Sarah wore her Minnie Mouse sunglasses into the mall and at the play area for a long while. She's got a mind of her own!

She loves sitting in her baby's stroller.

And she loves doing the buckle. 

My friend Jackie and I do a "kid swap". She has three boys the same ages as our three kids. We decided the boys play better with each other when they aren't around their siblings. So, we take turns having Drew over to play with Luke while Jacob goes over to play at Matthew's and vice versa. They have loved it!

Matthew's turn over. They love playing the Wii together and recently Matthew taught Jacob how to play Monopoly. He LOVES it and wants to play it all the time. The only problem is that Monopoly is a LONG game. It's fun and all but boy can it drag on.

I stole this one from Facebook. This pretty much sums me up. And Jim agrees. The mommy A.D.D hard at work and ice cream is my after-the-kids-go-to-sleep indulgence. Does it count that it's light ice cream? I know. Probably not. 


2 comments:

  1. A very fun photo dump. I think I've got one of these coming soon. The iPhone can fill up fast, can't it? So much fun to go back and look at the moments you've captured. But I have to say, of all the ones you posted this round, that last one is my favorite. Boy, can I relate! Glad to see I'm not alone! Love you friend - and those precious little ones of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now got a chance to look through all these. SO fun! Love photo dumps!! I'm just cracking up at all of Sarah's antics because she reminds me SO SO much of Kaitlynn! Missing you guys!!

    ReplyDelete