Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Well, we finally made it out to the pumpkin patch. We decided to go early this morning to beat the crowd. And I'm glad we did. We we left it was packed! Despite Luke not being in the best of spirits, we still got some good pictures. Below are a few comparisons pics and I'm going to send an email to you all with the link to snapfish for the rest of them. There are too many to post! haha.

Jacob-'09 4yrs old


Jacob-'08- 3yrs old


Jacob-'07- 2yrs old


Jacob- '06- 1 yr


Jacob-'05- 3 weeks


Luke-'09- 21 months- (same shirt as Jacob in his 2 year pic)


Luke-'08- 9 months


Jacob- '09


Jacob- '08


Jacob- '07


Jacob- '06


Jacob- '05


Luke- '09


Luke- '08


'09


'08


'07


'06


'05


'09


'08


'09


'08


'09


'08

6 comments:

  1. Oh gads, I could just cry looking at these pictures! So so sweet! How they have grown! Luke looks like such a big boy in the pic where he is sitting on the hay. And how Jacob has slimmed down! I dont know how many times I've said it, but I just love his happy smiling eyes!! These are great and what sweet memories!! Love you, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comparison pictures! Looks like such a fun day (days, if you count the years!). I have to say my favorite picture was the '06 of Jacob in front of the big ruler! That has to be the happiest face ever! I'm thinkin' that if he turned on that little look, he could get away with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad yall made it out this year again! It is so amazing to see how much they change year to year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite post from you. I LOVE seeing the comparison pics. Jacob sure has grown up. I bet it makes you teary to see it. What a big beautiful boy! And little Lukie is growing up too. You got some great pictures of him this year. Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every year I look forward to this set of pictures. I don't know why it is, but they are my absolute favorite to see. I think it just brings back so many memories of Jacob being born. And now to get to watch Luke grow up at the pumpkin patch, too... It all just makes me smile.

    On another note, let me just say how impressed I am that you were out at the pumpkin patch three weeks after Jacob was born. I did not truly appreciate this until now. Because I can tell you that there's not a chance I would have gotten myself up and around to make it to the pumpkin patch three weeks after Alex was born. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all the pictures, especially seeing them year after year! Wow, these boys have grown! I had to do a double take when I saw the very first one of Jacob - so tiny!! It's so fun seeing how they are growing but I admit sometimes I want to slow it all down!!

    ReplyDelete