Thursday, October 1, 2009

Karate Kid Part II and our Little Slugger

Jacob is really enjoying his little karate class. He got his Gi and he loves wearing it. He wears it around the house all the time practicing his moves.

Doesn't he look official??




Being "tagged" by the coach


Gross motor exercise





Jacob also LOVES playing T-ball in the backyard. Except now he prefers for the ball to be thrown to him to hit (thanks to my Dad). He has gotten really good. He hits about every 3 out of 5 balls thrown to him. He has great hand/eye coordination.

Playing with Grandpa


About to whack the ball, how's that for timing


He hit several balls over the fence on the other side of the yard


Sweet pic of my mom and the boys


So, I have to say that I am starting to feel bad that the past few posts I've made have been all about Jacob. My sweet little Luke is soooo at the age where I am getting a lot of shots of him looking down or of the back of his head b/c he's not so much into the camera these days! (with the exception of the above picture) But, nonetheless, Luke is doing great and doing so much! He is just a ball of fun no matter how you look at it!

2 comments:

  1. Jacob is a natural!! I LOVE his karate class photos! Too, too cute. Katherine, you will have to switch to calling his coach "sensei" or he will be on to you! LOL! I can tell he is going to be all about the karate! Love the picture of the boys with your Mom. Happy Early Birthday to Jacob! Have a fun celebration. We will miss you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so, cute! I cannot believe he is almost 4 years old! He is really starting to do so many new things. I love it! What a BIG boy!

    And I totally understand about Luke! I cannot get any good pictures of Jackson. He's ALL over the place too. The one with your mom turned out great.

    ReplyDelete